Friday, February 1, 2013

Love me? Love me not


 
    Today I "braved-up" and decided to take my tripod to the park with me so I could take
 pictures in a different place. I felt a little weird with people looking at me but it still was
fun! It was so windy and so cold, I was freezing.  I'm in love with my new pair of wedge
sneakers from Target, they are so comfortable and of course you can't beat the price
compared to the so famous, Isabel Marant ones, plus they're almost identical or so I tell
 myself, haha. I'm joining Fox in Flats in her wonderful FABruary challenge for a month
full of exciting daily dares. Dare to come join us!!!!
Happy Friday and happy first day of February!

    Hoy me arme de valor y decidi ir al parque y llevar mi tripie conmigo para tomarme
 fotos en un lugar diferente. Me sentia un poco rara con la gente mirandome pero aun asi
 fue divertido. Hacia mucho aire y frio, me estaba congelando. Estoy enamorada de mis
nuevos tenis altos, son super comodos y por el precio no se compara con los tan famosos
 tenis de Isabel Marant, aparte son casi identicos o al menos eso me digo a mi misma, jaja.
Feliz viernes y feliz primer dia de Febrero!

Thank you for reading!!!
XOXO
Alicia

Quote of the day: "Happiness is a choice - so is being brave"





Sweater, leggings, jewelry: Forever21 / Shirt: gifted / Shoes: Target / Bag: Vesrona Accessories (local boutique) 
Glasses: Ray Ban


FABruary-Button-125x125

2 comments:

  1. Yo también estoy enamorada de tus sneakers!!! Nunca he intentado usar el tripie, pero me acabas de animar jaja un beso linda!!

    Xo,
    Andy
    http://dearmilano.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Perdona, no habia visto tu comment hasta ahorita. Que bueno Andrea que te animes a usar el tripie, de verdad saca de apuros cuando no hay nadie mas :)
      Gracias por tu comment, un beso tambien!!!

      Delete